Fish is among the healthiest foods available, providing an excellent source of protein while delivering important nutrients. At Jack Salmon we prepare the freshest fish, just the way you like it!
There is no better way to make sure you get the omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D your body needs to function properly.
Eating fish once or twice a week is suﬃcient to ensure you will reap the health benefits of this nutrient-dense food.
Check out these ten reasons to add fish to your weekly menu.
1. Fat-Based Nutrients Many People Don’t Get Adequate Amounts of Are Abundant in Fish.
2. Adding Fish to Your Diet Can Decrease Your Risk of Stroke and Heart Attack.
3. Beneficial Eﬀects of Fatty Fish May Help You Keep Your Marbles.
4. Fish is Rich in Nutrients are Crucial to Development.
5. Beneficial Compounds in Fish Can Help Prevent and Treat Depression.
6. Fish Consumption May Decrease the Risk of Auto immune Diseases.
7. Dietary Intake of Fish May Help Decrease the Risk of Developing Asthma.
8. Fish Is the Richest Dietary Source of Vitamin D.
9. You May Sleep Better If You Eat Fish.
10. Potential Protection for Eyesight.
Not only is fish healthy, but it’s also a tasty addition to your diet. Wild fish delivers the most nutrition, but farmed fish can also dramatically bump up the nutrional profile of your diet.
Summary: Fatty fish in the diet can add significant amounts of vital nutrients like vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids, decrease the risk of developing chronic diseases, improve sleep, fight depression, and even help you stay sharp and cheerful.